Wednesday 9 April 2014

What Happens In Vegas . . .

. . . goes on the blog

Let me start by saying, " I sooo love my timeshare! I had a resort coupon from the vacation club that covered most of my stay so for just $400, I have a 1 bedroom apartment with a huge jetted tub for 1 week. In addition, for attending a 90 minute update presentation I was given $75 in dining vouchers and a free ticket to one of the shows that I want to see.
























I write this as Isit at a table in Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. After being TOTALLY floored by the prices (OMG), I have just been presented with a plate of little breads, 4 kinds and they are amazing! On the shrimp cocktail appetizer they had little Cubes of Compressed watermelon with a tobasco gelee, Meyer lemon curd and Cucumber cocktail Sauce - amazing flavour combinations!





Then, of course, I had to try the signature dishes, beef wellington and sticky toffee pudding. So full! Wallet so empty (or would be if I weren't using $50 in the dining vouchers that I was given by the resort. Easily the most expensive dinner that I have splurged on anywhere.








Well, I've seen 2 shows, Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity at New York, New York and Jubilee at Bally's, They were both really well done and very entertaining . I 've also walked part of The Strip and the south outlet mall and have the blister on the ball of one foot to show for it.





1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos, Karen! What an awesome room!! That food looks sooooo good, too. Glad you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete